- Biological effect of electromagnetic fields from low frequency to sub-millimeter wave (THz)
- Biological material characterization utilizing RF and microwave techniques and electromagnetic sensing of living systems
- Issues governing standards, regulations, compliance, and safety in wireless communication for biomedical applications
- Applications of RF/Microwave in medical imaging
- RF and microwave therapeutic applications, ablation, and hyperthermia
- RF and microwave biomedical antennas and applicators
The mission of the TC MTT-10 is to promote applications of RF and microwave technology in medicine and biology and to encourage the dissemination of the ideas, research findings, and training in this area.